This is a personal website for I, an anonymous human, to post things that interest me.
I love playing video games because it is a great way to lower stress, meet new people, and overall just have fun. Below are some games I enjoy spending time playing.
Here are some links to some useful websites/tools I like to use.
- ChunkBase - Seed Map - Great tool you can use to find almost all locations of everything just using the seed for the world!
- NameMC - Great tool to use to find the best available usernames and skins to use on Minecraft.
- PaperMC - An open-source Minecraft server-software project with great performance improvements and developer/modding features.
OpenSpades / Build and Shoot / Ace of Spades
This voxel-based first-person-shooter is a nice little game to play. Based off of an early version of the original game "Ace of Spades", modders created nice tools to keep the game alive.
- OpenSpades Client - This nice game client adds very nice visuals.
- BetterSpades - A newer game client that is based off the original visuals of the game Ace of Spades.
- Build and Shoot - This is the main community behind the continued development of the game's modded community.
- AOSGame - Nice informative page about the game and it's game modes and game items.
- PiqueServer - An open-source re-implementation of the games server software.
- AOS Party - Great website to download maps created by modders to keep the game interesting and fun to play.
- Sauerkraut - Game server host for Ace of Spades (OpenSpades) based out of Germany.
- Aloha player Killers - A nice gaming community that also hosts other game sessions/servers like Minecraft.
- Game Server Hosting - A great way to start-up a game session without hosting it yourself.
One day myself and a family member were wanting to ride bikes. This was in the mid-late 90's and I was around 8-10 years old. My family member lived at the top of the hill that went down a dirt/gravel road to a cul-de-sac. Naturally if you lived at the top of a road that went down hill it is only natural you would ride down the hill. At the bottom of the cul-de-sac lived my great-grandmother. She had a decent amount of property and a pasture next to her home. She kept her lawn cut about 20' feet from her house and the rest of the property was overgrown by nature.
When my family member and myself got to the bottom of the road we went around our great-grandmother's house and past the cured lawn area, meaning we road through the overgrown part of the backyard. Once you got that far into the uncured part, it started to taper downwards through the woods where a creek/spring was located and a water/well pump house would provide fresh drinking water. The tapered landscape was wavy in fashion so it kind of looked like ocean waves if they were going down hill.
For a reason I cannot explain without even communicating about it, my family member and myself just stopped on our bikes and were frozen with our eyes gazing down the hill and there was what we'd call today as Big Foot/Sasquatch. This creature was about 6'5"-7' tall, 3' wide shoulders, walked like humans, had hands with fingers etc. It also had a transparent fog/mist/force-field all around it like it was encased inside it as it was walking. It felt like we were watching it through a portal or something else's eyes; maybe we was looking into or through another dimension. The creature was walking up the hill almost in an opposite direction. If I had to guess we would have been in the creatures upper right-hand peripheral vision and since we were being quite and motionless it never noticed us.
It was a perfectly clear and sunny summer day which does not explain the fog/mist/force-field that this creature was completely encased inside of. The craziest part of all this is when the creature walked behind a tree that was probably around 6 inches in diameter and it just disappeared; it never came out the other side of the tree. It was like something you would have seen on cartoons growing up in the 90's. It was like it walked into another portal/dimension we couldn't see.
The moment the creature disappeared it was like whatever force had us frozen let go and we both screamed, looked at one another, jerked our bikes around and got back to my family members house as fast as possible. Me being older at the time I did not want to think I was crazy so I waited until we got back to my family members house and I asked them to explain to me what they just witnessed/saw. When I asked they described exactly what I had just seen which confirmed to myself that I was not indeed crazy or hallucinating.
From that day forward we never told anyone about what we witnessed/experienced because people would just think we were crazy or just being kids with over-active imaginations, but we were just kids having fun on a beautiful summer day when this happened. I will tell this story until the day I die to anyone who wants to take the time to listen because it really happened and I will never believe otherwise.